Term and Conditions
Children under 12 years is generally granted a reduction up to 30% of the land tour, 25% of airfare, provided that they are accompanied by at least two full-paying adults and stays in the same room. An extra bed is fully charged as adult.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
30% of the total tour cost to be deposited upon commitment of the tour, this deposit is non-refundable. This amount will be paid by credit card (Our Travel Consultant will send you the link to pay online) or by bank transfer. This is required to confirm your booking.
Where deposits and advance payments are required from contractors/third parties, these will also be invoiced to the client for payment. This will be required for INDOCHINA-DISCOVERY.COM to secure service contractors/third parties. Pre-payment procedures during high/peak seasons may also vary, depending on the accommodation policy to guarantee the booking. INDOCHINA-DISCOVERY.COM will inform you accordingly about this for each individual case.
The remaining balance of the tour cost (70%) will be paid at least 14 days prior to arrival date.
In case of urgent booking, full payment will be required.
There may be additional fees required – INDOCHINA-DISCOVERY.COM will advise specifically case by case. The deposit should be made by Credit Card or Bank transfer:
Kindly make deposit/payment via our secured online payment. We accept Debit Card, Credit Card (Visa, Master, American Express and JCB).
Note: When you pay by Credit Card/ Debit Card, please add 3% of convenient fee.
Our travel consultants will show you in details.
- If you choose to pay the balance by bank transfer, we would request you to wire money before the tour starts at least 2 weeks (14 days), then send us the bank slip.
- Final payment must be confirmed and validated by us. We are not responsible for errors or omissions that may occur as a result of the transfer of incorrect information from you or third party travel service suppliers.
- In case you write any wrong information (not the same as we officially provided) and it takes time to amend, we will request you to pay by other method such as credit card or cash to secure your booking. Otherwise, we reserve the right to refuse service.
All cancellations must be received in writing, sent to us via fax or email. The following rules apply for cancellations:
* More than Twenty one (21) days prior to departure: The total deposit paid to us (30% of the Tour value) for the administrative fee in accordance with canceling advanced arrangements, will be valid for o¬ne (1) year from the date the deposit was received. During this time (365 days) the amount can be applied to other tours and services. After o¬ne (1) year the deposit amount is forfeited.
* 7-21 days prior to departure: 50% on total value of the trip charged, due to hotel charges for no-shows and organizing fees.
* Within 1-6 days prior to departure: 100% on total charged.
* No-Show: 100% on total charge
No refunds or exchanges can be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, included in the tour price, but not utilized by the tour members. Travel documents will be compiled after the deposit has been received and are sent two or three weeks prior to departure. These documents will be sent via email, and should be printed out by participants and retained as a receipt.
All possible care is taken to ensure that our suppliers maintain the highest possible standards. However, we are not responsible in any way for problems, however they arise, that result from the booking of services we do not directly control. INDOCHINA-DISCOVERY.COM, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, servants or agents shall not be responsible or become liable in contract or tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay to person or property, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly due to any events beyond our control
This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change without prior notice. However, should any changes occur, they will be posted o¬n the website immediately. However, should the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the Terms and Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.
Any question related to this issue, please Contact Us for further explanation.